Touchdesigner – Introduction to Python
This short series introduces users to using deeper python integrations inside derivative’s Touchdesigner – a visual programming language popular in the visual arts and performance domains.
Over the two videos users will develop an understanding of the basic implementations as well as more complex direct python manipulations across a number of uses.
This is a FREE course.
- General Python terms and usage
- Touchdesigner Operator integration
- Linking, referencing and passing values
- Bespoke Touchdesigner usages such as CHOP EXECUTE & DAT EXECUTE
- Overview of multiple integrations into Commercial work
This tutorial series was built using Touchdesigner099.2018.27550. All attempts have been made to manage compatibility but it cannot be guaranteed. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more assistance.